PEOPLE DON'T PLAN TO FAIL...
...THEY FAIL TO PLAN
1. Not 1 person in 100 has made regular deposits into their saving accounts for 20 consecutive years. Source: American Bankers Association
2. Only 2 out of 100 people who retire are financially independent.
3. 7 out of 10 homes are NOT paid for at the death of either spouse.
4. Most people fail financially because the have no plan. They build their house on a weak foundation. In fact, more than 50% of all people do NOT have an emergency fund set up to handle the unexpected.
5. More than half of the children who go to college must work their way through because no money was set aside for their education.
6. Most people pay more in taxes than they legally have to.
7. 8 out of 10 people do NOT have a last Will and Testament.
8. We are living longer and SS benefits are not enough to sustain the quality of life most people are accustom to. The high cost of health care, the cost of living and now Long Term Care is escalating the risk of depleting the families retirement assets to the point where they have to sell their home just to make ends meet.